Introducing Vendor Workshops
Being an entrepreneur and maker means wearing many hats and in today’s rapidly changing digital world it’s hard to keep up.
In the effort to support our vendor community and your creative businesses, we are proud to announce a newly launched series of workshops designed to help your brand flourish. We have partnered up with seasoned professionals and experts to offer you the latest tips of the trade as well as an opportunity to network with your fellow makers a few days prior to each Urban Air Market.
For our first workshop, we’ve teamed up with General Assembly to bring you the latest in digital marketing as taught by BetaBrand‘s Julian Scharman. This workshop is discounted 20% off the regular price just for Urban Air Market vendors.
What: Digital Marketing 101: How it Works & Best Practices
When: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Please arrive on time to grab a light snack, network, and meet each other and the Urban Air Market team. Although light snacks will be provided, please be prepared to come with your own dinner to eat during the class.
225 Bush St
San Francisco, CA 94104
RSVP to reserve your spot in the class.
About This Workshop
This 3-hour deep-dive will take a holistic look at digital marketing– covering many of the essential (and cutting edge) digital advertising platforms, tools and analytics systems that entrepreneurs & digital marketers alike use to help launch & optimize their online businesses. We will also identify today’s key terminology and areas that professionals of all levels, disciplines, and backgrounds are being asked to demonstrate a fluency in.
- Understand the core functions & principles of digital marketing analytics
- Employ the same tools top companies use to activate & retain their customers
- Explain how a referral works and tools you can use to simplify that process
- Know the basics of search engine marketing (SEM).
- Define what a growth hack is, and understand how to formulate one
- Understand how social media marketing works and how to develop social content that works
- Understand how large-scale email deployment works, and when & how to send it
About the Instructor:
Thanks to all who came out for the workshop! Julian- you blew our minds.