Los Feliz Show: Interactive Activities
If you think our Los Feliz show on Sunday, June 3rd is just a one-day shopping extravaganza…you’re wrong! Well, sort of: it IS an amazing shopping experience :o) We’ve also set up some pretty awesome interactive activities for the whole family to enjoy throughout the day:
TWINE by Stacy Wong
- We’ll be making boho-styled, macrame key chains!
- Let us guide you in creating a trendy bag accessory for yourself or a friend
- Choose from three different styles
- All supplies and materials provided. No experience necessary /all skill levels
- DIY will be led by maker Stacy Wong and owner of Twine
- $10 each
- Create a Tassel Necklace or Key Ring
- Choose your fabric (from cotton to vintage silk)
- Choose embellishments (beads, charms, etc.)
- Assemble your creation
- Prices range from $12+
“Your Friendly Neighborhood Bruja”
LA native Kaitlyn Watsabaugh comes from a long line of Cuban “espiritistas” or spiritual practitioners. From a young age, she became well versed in potion making and the magical arts. She found her first tarot deck in her abuelita’s bedroom, and instantly felt a connection. Kaitlyn is an accomplished reader who believes Tarot is a tool to access the higher self, and treats her reading like a conversations with an old friend.
- $20 for 15-minute readings
EclecticHoops has been bringing the hoop love to LA’s best parties and events since 2010. Offering sizes from 24” to 6ft, each hoop is designed to be the easiest for each genre whether it is for kids or adults, professional performance or meditation. Happy to be providing hoops for play and purchase at my 3rd Urban Air Market!
Henna Tattoos by Pirates of Bohemia
We are a co-op of moms who make unique one of a kind jewelry using recycled and vintage treasures. We offer organic henna tattoos, hairwraps, dreads,