Kicking Secret Santa’s Butt: Oakland Holiday Show Giveaway
If you RSVP on Eventbrite and check in at our info booth during our Sunday, December 3rd show, you can score a FREE shopper’s tote made by Studio Nico to carry your holiday shopping throughout the day. Totes are on a first come, first stoked basis!
But in honor of our two-part holiday show, TWO lucky winners will get a chance to win a tote bag filled with amazing items from some of our generous vendors.
Enter by Friday, December 1st 11:59 PST. We will contact the winner via email on Saturday, December 2nd. Be sure that your social media profiles are PUBLIC so we can check to see that you’re a real life human! If chosen, come to our market on Sunday, December 3rd anytime from 11am – 6pm with a photo ID to claim your prize!
Check out what you can potentially win:
- A diamond candle from Embla
- A beaded necklace from CLOTHCRAFTE
- Handstitched doll by Lisa Inez
- A paper ornament DIY kit to jazz up your tree from Say Something Cards
- Three bars of soap from Skincare by Feleciai
- Hand towel from Mandalina Love
- Palm Springs zip clutch for your next getaway by Studio Nico
- Sterling silver double bare earrings from Maya Bauman (a $155 value!)
- A hat from NDLS JRNY
- Oakland maze map from Dirt Alley Design.
- Hella cool uterus pin from Phoebe Sherman
- Body butter stick for beauty on-the-go by Sheek Organics
- A bundle of small prints from Carmen McNall
- Stay hydrated with the conway weekender bag from Smith and Starr
- Handmade mug made from black mountain clay from East2West Pottery
- Sterling silver earrings from Melissa Scoppa (a $52 value!)
- “Wolfie” Flat Pouch from Curio Wolf
- Five-pack of holiday cards from more the merrlier, so you never run out!
- A bath bomb set from Yuzu Soap
- Two bottles of nail polish from TaupeCoat Cosmetics