DIY Press Coverage
Do you want to reach out to the media and get more press without breaking the bank? You can do it! Especially with some help from an expert in the field.
Urban Air Market is partnering with Make Me Look Academy to provide entrepreneurs participating in the Hayes Valley Spring show with downloadable media content and a FREE one hour consultation with Lorraine Sanders, journalist and host of the Spirit of 608 podcast that explores FEST topics: fashion, entrepreneurship, sustainability + tech.
Lorraine is a FEST-obsessed fashion journalist whose work has appeared in print and online publications that include Women’s Wear Daily, San Francisco Chronicle, HarpersBazaar.com, FastCompany, USA Today, NPR, Inc., Forbes, Women 2.0 and many others. A writer by trade, she’s the exact person so many companies pay expensive PR teams to reach. Now you can go straight to the source.
Here’s a great resource to get you started:
- 6 things every FEST entrepreneur needs to know before reaching out to the media: http://www.spiritof608.
Want more personalized assistance with getting press and media attention?
ENTER TO WIN YOUR PERSONALIZED “MAKE ME LOOK” CONSULTATION:
Enter to win by Friday, April 29, 2016. The winner(s) will be announced on Tuesday, May 3, 2016.
1. Invite all of your friends to the Urban Air Market event on Facebook
2. Post an image of your work on the event page to get customers excited to see you.
3. Post the Eventbrite Shopper rsvp link on your wall so that your friends and fans will see it.
4. Like the Urban Air Market page on Facebook for updates.