Oakland Tote Bag Giveaway Contest
Urban Air Market: Oakland is next week on Sunday, July 16th! If you haven’t done so already, please RSVP on Eventbrite and check-in at our info booth to snag a FREE shopper’s tote! Tote supply is limited and usually run out in the first hour so arrive when we open at 11am to get yours.
But wait… that’s not all! 🙂
ONE lucky shopper will win a tote bag filled with a variety of goodies from our generous Oakland vendors. And who doesn’t love free stuff?
To enter the Urban Air Market tote bag giveaway contest, follow the link here!
Here’s what you can win:
- A handmade, crocheted scarf, complete with thick, soft yarn and long fringes, courtesy of Woolables.
- One pair of hand-dyed stud earrings made from scrap silk from Halali Studio.
- TWIZZ travel mug with patented closing mechanism (no more accidental spills!) courtesy of neolid USA.
- “Be Inspired” mug from dDoubleU urbanartWear.
- A circle scarf from Ursa Major, perfect for those Oakland summer nights.
- Original print on wood block, designed by Komopoko.
- Two brass stirring spoons — great for coffee or tea — from Totem.
- A locally made silk eye mask made from vintage kimonos, courtesy of William the Beekeeper.
- A great smelling candle from Rx Candles.
- Handmade and hypoallergenic “Quite Succulent” block printed pillow from Akela Designs.
- Journal with hand-stamped US map and 40 mini heart stickers to mark your favorite cities from Blue Gnome.
- Three cards from Black Beauty Art.
- Foldover crossbody purse from Calliope.
- A hemp and organic cotton hand-embroidered t-shirt from Etnika by Gaianauta.
- Three letterpress printed greeting cards from Early Girl Press.