Intern: SF Bay Area + Los Angeles
We’re expanding and hiring interns! The positions are part time, 2-3 days per week and last 6 months. This is a wonderful opportunity for energetic, confident individuals who are seeking an entry-level position in a marketing or event production company. Urban Air Market interns gain a wealth of experience.
We prefer candidates with a Bachelors degree or who are in progress obtaining their degree. Experience in a related field is preferred, with the ideal candidate having experience in the events/design/retail industries.
This is a flexible part-time work-from-home position that requires self-starter initiative, minimal supervision, and strong work ethics. There will be scheduled weekly team meetings either in person or via video chat.
We’re looking for interns who have:
*A love for design/fashion/sustainability. Be well versed in various components of the pop-up shopping event business including working knowledge of appropriate media and their target audiences
*Excellent organizational skills with near-maniacal attention to detail
*Strong verbal and written communications skills, ability to deal with strong personalities while maintaining high degree of professionalism
*Ability to work well under tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment
*Positive, cheerful, team-oriented attitude
Bonus points if you have a car, driver’s license, and insurance.
Marketing & Communications Intern
- Laser targeting our message via social media to connect with our audience
- Copywriting and creating engaging campaigns via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn
- You make instagram stories that should be nominated for an oscar
- Managing Urban Air Market demographic information and surveys
- Creating ads in Facebook and Instagram
- Updating website with blog articles, featured vendors, and special offers
- Leveraging vendor community for marketing and sharing information while tracking engagement
- Drafts, designs, and sends Mailchimp email newsletters
- Experience with photography, video, and graphic design a plus
- Day of event (info booth) support
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be an exceptional candidate for this internship.
Regional Director: Los Angeles. Brooklyn. Austin. Your city.
If you have the creativity, drive, and ambition to run you own design festival or large scale street fair, consider becoming a Regional Director for Urban Air Market. You’ll receive training, support, and brand awareness for proven success without the risk associated with starting independently. Urban Air Market offers an easy, home based start-up with a low cost to entry and growth potential. Help us expand and bring our curated marketplace for sustainable design to your city.
To be considered for an Urban Air Market Director in your area, please email to set up a meeting.