People Love Us On Yelp!
Here’s how it works: on July 16th, check-in to Urban Air Market at the Yelp trailer, where participants will receive a wristband that can be used towards cool prizes, unlocking Yelp badges, and exclusive discounts at participating vendor booths and Hive businesses. Yelp is also giving check-in participants free seed bombs to plant in your garden later — while supplies last!
We’ve made a roundup of all the special deals our vendors are offering through Yelp. Just flash that wristband to redeem any special day-of offers, and you’re set! Make sure to download the FREE Yelp mobile app so you don’t miss out on any of the fun!
- Mia Lara Jewelry: Purchase 3 or more items, receive a 10% discount, or spend $300 for a 15% discount.
- Studio Michetti: First 5 check-in visitors who purchase any necklace will receive a free pair of earrings up to a $20 value.
- Brenda’s Body: 10% all scrub bars.
- Burly Beverages: 10% off entire booth.
- EatMe Skincare: 10% off EatMe Original Skin Cream.
- Woolables: Special pricing hand wrapped rope necklaces.
- jester swink: Sample sale! 40% off earrings and necklaces.
- Mad Mimsy: Free bath bomb with every purchase over $25, while supplies last.
- Lina Shatara: 10% discount on all items. Featured item: the Lotus Ring.
- Calliope: 20% off their Waxed Canvas Collection.
- Theia Grazi Clothing: Catherine Wrap Dress at 50% off.
- neolid USA: Big sale on specific designs of their travel mug collection.
- The Consistency Project: Save $10 on any French workwear (i.e. jackets, trousers, overalls) with check-in.
Hive Business Check-Ins
- People’s Barber Shop: 10% off all men’s products at pop-up booth space.
- Calavera: Featuring street tacos for purchase at their pop-up food stand.
- Firebrand Artisan Breads: Featuring pretzels and a mix of their famous cookies for purchase — chocolate chip, lemon lavender, and peanut butter chocolate chip.
- Drake’s Dealership: Featuring a special summer brew for purchase.
And as always, don’t forget to RSVP on Eventbrite to claim a FREE tote bag at our info booth, first come first stoked! See all you Yelpers there!