We’ve partnered up with Handcraft Studio School to provide one lucky Urban Air Market vendor, participating in the Berkeley show, a free class at Handcraft Studio School (that’s almost a $200 value!)
WHY IS THIS SO COOL?
Handcraft Studio School is the ideal space for DIY enthusiasts, hand-craft artists, and even beginners who want to get their feet wet with fun art projects. Choose from a variety of workshops that are dedicated to teaching participants anything from block printing on fabric, to bead weaving, folk embroidery and more! Students can participate in crafting these special art pieces while learning more about material, textiles and other products used for specialty handcrafts. Handcraft Studio School is a creative place dedicated to teaching, promoting and preserving the art of handcrafts. Normal schools require heavy textbooks and binder paper. Not here! All you need are some creative juices and a willingness to learn!
HOW DO I WIN?
1. Invite all of your friends to the Urban Air Market event on Facebook
2. Post an image of your work on the event page to get customers excited to see you.
3. Post the event link on your wall so that your friends and fans will see it.
4. Like the Urban Air Market page on Facebook for updates.
5. Suggest to your Facebook friends that they like the Urban Air Market page, too.
Winner will be announced after the Berkeley show!