For the month of August we’ve partnered up with Luke’s Local for our exclusive Urban Air Market vendor contest!
One lucky vendor, participating in the Dogpatch show wins a free $150.00 gift certificate from Luke’s Local food delivery service.
HOW WOULD THIS BE USEFUL TO ME?
Luke’s Local is all about helping busy people eat well. Whether you want your home kitchen stocked with delicious local groceries or a healthy lunch for a twenty person meeting, Luke’s Local has you covered. Order exactly what you want today through there web service and they deliver it the next day! Luke’s local believes in only the best organic and locally made ingredients and all foods are made in-house. In addition, they collaborate directly with over one hundred local food-makers, farmers and ranchers for a rotating selection of produce, dairy, and artisan goods.
3 specialty services:
Luke’s Local believes that working professionals have little time to think about or shop for their every meal. Their services revolve around being thoughtful about ingredients, recipes, and cost such that they will appreciate the superior convenience, creativity, and quality. This type of gift is surely useful for a foodie lover with a busy lifestyle!
HOW DO I WIN THIS PRIZE?
1. Invite all of your friends to the Urban Air Market event on Facebook
2. Post an image of your work on the Facebook Dogpatch event page to get customers excited to see you.
3. Post the Dogpatch event link on your wall so that your friends and fans will see it.
4. Like the Urban Air Market page on Facebook for updates.
5. Suggest to your Facebook friends that they like the Urban Air Market page, too.
We’ll be watching closely to see which vendor has the most social media activity. Winner will be announced after the Dogpatch show.